IGNOU BSOC – 134 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 | B.A.G | METHODS OF SOCIOLOGICAL ENQUIRY
Share with your Friends
Get the most comprehensive and accurate solution to the BSOC-134 assignment with our expert-written and verified BSOC-134 Solved Assignment 2023. This assignment covers all the questions with concepts of the BSOC-134 course and will help you score high grades in your examination. Our BSOC-134 Solved Assignment 2023 is a complete guide that includes step-by-step answers to all the questions and problems in the assignment, along with relevant examples and illustrations to make learning easier. This solution is written by experienced professionals who have a deep understanding of the subject and are well-versed in the latest course curriculum.
Our BSOC-134 Solved Assignment 2023 is designed to meet the requirements of IGNOU students and is available in a user-friendly format for easy access and use. The solution is available exclusively on our app and can be accessed from anywhere, anytime, on your Android device.
Don’t let the BSOC-134 assignment stress you out! Get the BSOC-134 Solved Assignment 2023 today and experience the ease of learning and improved grades.
- Our BSOC-134 Solved Assignment 2023 is 100% original and free from plagiarism, ensuring that you receive a unique and authentic solution that meets the highest quality standards.
- The solution is updated regularly to reflect any changes or updates in the course curriculum, ensuring that you receive the most current and accurate information.
- With our BSOC-134 Solved Assignment 2023, you can save time and effort in completing your assignment, allowing you to focus on other important aspects of your studies.
- Our team is available 24/7 to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have about the solution, ensuring that you receive the support you need to succeed.
- The BSOC-134 Solved Assignment 2023 is reasonably priced and offers excellent value for money, helping you achieve your academic goals without breaking the bank.
- By purchasing the BSOC-134 Solved Assignment 2023, you are investing in your academic success and taking the first step towards achieving your goals. Get your hands on the solution today and see the difference it can make in your studies!
IGNOU BSOC-134 Assignment Question Paper 2023
Get ahead in your IGNOU Bachelor of Commerce Course studies with confidence by reviewing the BSOC-134 assignment questions before buying the expert-written solution from our app. Quick Search Section in our app makes it easy to double-check the year and session validity of the IGNOU assignment solutions, ensuring that you avoid any confusion. Our aim is to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date IGNOU assignment solutions , and our expert-written assignments are unmatched by any other website. So, before making your purchase, take a moment to review the BSOC-134 assignment questions and ensure they match your needs. With our attention to detail and expertise, you can trust that you’re getting the right IGNOU assignment solution for your specific needs.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Explain the phenomenology perspectives in Sociology.
2. What are the basic elements of theory?
Assignment – II
Answer the following in about 250 words each.
3. Explain the significance of ideal type.
4. What is the evolutionist method? Name some thinkers who have used this method.
5. Elaborate the comparative methods used by Durkheim and Redcliffe-Brown.
Assignment – III
Write a note on the following in about 100 words each.
6. Discuss Feminist empiricism.
7. Elaborate the various stages of quantitative research.
8. Discuss ICT impacts in social sciences research.
9. What is survey?
10. Discuss various sources of history.
BSOC-134 Sample Solution 2023
Take a look at our sample solution of BSOC-134 Solved Assignment 2023 to get a feel for the top notch and accuracy of our IGNOU assignment solution. This sample solution is just one example of how we can help you with your IGNOU assignments, and we’re happy to present it as proof that we always produce high-quality work done by subject matter experts. Our assignments are solved by experts from multiple universities, unlike other sites that provide copied or stolen study materials. By doing so, we can guarantee that you will receive solutions that are both original and accurate, providing you with the knowledge you need to succeed academically. Don’t take our word for it; have a look at a sample of our BSOC-134 Solved Assignment 2023 now and see for yourself. You’ll have the advantage you need to excel in your IGNOU studies with our expert-written assignments.
Answer – 1
Phenomenology is a perspective in sociology that emphasizes the subjective experiences and perceptions of individuals in society. This perspective is concerned with understanding how people experience and make sense of the social world around them.
Phenomenologists argue that people’s experiences and perceptions of the world are shaped by their social and cultural context. They believe that people’s subjective experiences should be studied in order to understand how they make sense of the world and how they interact with others.
One of the key figures in phenomenological sociology is Alfred Schutz. Schutz developed the concept of “typicality,” which refers to the ways in which people’s experiences and perceptions are shaped by their social roles and the expectations associated with those roles. For example, a person’s experiences and perceptions of the world may be different as a parent than as a student.
Another key figure in phenomenological sociology is Harold Garfinkel. Garfinkel is known for his concept of “breaching experiments,” which involve intentionally violating social norms in order to study people’s reactions and the ways in which they make sense of these violations. These experiments help to reveal the underlying social structures and expectations that shape people’s experiences and perceptions.
Phenomenological sociology also emphasizes the importance of understanding the ways in which people’s experiences and perceptions change over time. This is known as the “lifeworld” perspective, which focuses on how people’s experiences and perceptions change as they move through different stages of their lives.
In summary, phenomenology is a perspective in sociology that emphasizes the subjective experiences and perceptions of individuals in society. Phenomenologists argue that understanding people’s experiences and perceptions is essential for understanding how they make sense of the world and how they interact with others. The key figures in phenomenological sociology are Alfred Schutz and Harold Garfinkel, who developed important concepts such as typicality and breaching experiments, respectively. Phenomenology also emphasizes the importance of understanding how people’s experiences and perceptions change over time through the concept of lifeworld.
Phenomenology is also closely related to the concept of “lived experience.” This refers to the ways in which people’s experiences and perceptions are shaped by their interactions with the social world, and how these experiences are embodied and embedded in their everyday lives. Phenomenologists argue that people’s experiences are not simply the result of objective social structures, but are also shaped by their subjective interpretations and meanings.
Phenomenological sociology is often used as a method of qualitative research. This means that phenomenologists typically use techniques such as in-depth interviews, participant observation, and other forms of ethnographic research to study people’s experiences and perceptions. By using these methods, phenomenologists are able to gain a deeper understanding of the ways in which people make sense of the world and how they interact with others.
Phenomenology has been applied to a wide range of sociological studies, including the study of health, illness, and the body; the study of work and occupation; and the study of social movements and political activism. For example, in the study of health and illness, phenomenologists have looked at how people’s experiences of illness are shaped by their social roles and the expectations associated with those roles. In the study of work and occupation, phenomenologists have looked at how people’s experiences of work are shaped by their social identities and the expectations associated with their occupational roles.
In conclusion, phenomenology is a perspective in sociology that emphasizes the subjective experiences and perceptions of individuals in society. Phenomenologists argue that understanding people’s experiences and perceptions is essential for understanding how they make sense of the world and how they interact with others. Phenomenology is closely related to the concept of lived experience, and it is often used as a method of qualitative research. Phenomenology has been applied to a wide range of sociological studies, including the study of health, illness, work, and social movements.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You can access the Complete Solution through our app, which can be downloaded using this link:
Simply click “Install” to download and install the app, and then follow the instructions to purchase the required assignment solution. Currently, the app is only available for Android devices. We are working on making the app available for iOS in the future, but it is not currently available for iOS devices.
Yes, It is Complete Solution, a comprehensive solution to the assignments for IGNOU. Valid from January 1, 2023 to December 31, 2023.
Yes, the Complete Solution is aligned with the IGNOU requirements and has been solved accordingly.
Yes, the Complete Solution is guaranteed to be error-free.The solutions are thoroughly researched and verified by subject matter experts to ensure their accuracy.
As of now, you have access to the Complete Solution for a period of 6 months after the date of purchase, which is sufficient to complete the assignment. However, we can extend the access period upon request. You can access the solution anytime through our app.
The app provides complete solutions for all assignment questions. If you still need help, you can contact the support team for assistance at Whatsapp +91-9958288900
No, access to the educational materials is limited to one device only, where you have first logged in. Logging in on multiple devices is not allowed and may result in the revocation of access to the educational materials.
Payments can be made through various secure online payment methods available in the app.Your payment information is protected with industry-standard security measures to ensure its confidentiality and safety. You will receive a receipt for your payment through email or within the app, depending on your preference.
The instructions for formatting your assignments are detailed in the Assignment Booklet, which includes details on paper size, margins, precision, and submission requirements. It is important to strictly follow these instructions to facilitate evaluation and avoid delays.
Terms and Conditions
- The educational materials provided in the app are the sole property of the app owner and are protected by copyright laws.
- Reproduction, distribution, or sale of the educational materials without prior written consent from the app owner is strictly prohibited and may result in legal consequences.
- Any attempt to modify, alter, or use the educational materials for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
- The app owner reserves the right to revoke access to the educational materials at any time without notice for any violation of these terms and conditions.
- The app owner is not responsible for any damages or losses resulting from the use of the educational materials.
- The app owner reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- By accessing and using the app, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- Access to the educational materials is limited to one device only. Logging in to the app on multiple devices is not allowed and may result in the revocation of access to the educational materials.
Our educational materials are solely available on our website and application only. Users and students can report the dealing or selling of the copied version of our educational materials by any third party at our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mobile no. (+91-9958288900).
In return, such users/students can expect free our educational materials/assignments and other benefits as a bonafide gesture which will be completely dependent upon our discretion.