IGNOU BEVAE-181 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 | BSCG/ BAG/ BCOMG | AECC ON ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
Share with your Friends
Get the most comprehensive and accurate solution to the BEVAE-181 assignment with our expert-written and verified BEVAE-181 Solved Assignment 2023. This assignment covers all the questions with concepts of the BEVAE-181 course and will help you score high grades in your examination. Our BEVAE-181 Solved Assignment 2023 is a complete guide that includes step-by-step answers to all the questions and problems in the assignment, along with relevant examples and illustrations to make learning easier. This solution is written by experienced professionals who have a deep understanding of the subject and are well-versed in the latest course curriculum.
Our BEVAE-181 Solved Assignment 2023 is designed to meet the requirements of IGNOU students and is available in a user-friendly format for easy access and use. The solution is available exclusively on our app and can be accessed from anywhere, anytime, on your Android device.
Don’t let the BEVAE-181 assignment stress you out! Get the BEVAE-181 Solved Assignment 2023 today and experience the ease of learning and improved grades.
- Our BEVAE-181 Solved Assignment 2023 is 100% original and free from plagiarism, ensuring that you receive a unique and authentic solution that meets the highest quality standards.
- The solution is updated regularly to reflect any changes or updates in the course curriculum, ensuring that you receive the most current and accurate information.
- With our BEVAE-181 Solved Assignment 2023, you can save time and effort in completing your assignment, allowing you to focus on other important aspects of your studies.
- Our team is available 24/7 to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have about the solution, ensuring that you receive the support you need to succeed.
- The BEVAE-181 Solved Assignment 2023 is reasonably priced and offers excellent value for money, helping you achieve your academic goals without breaking the bank.
- By purchasing the BEVAE-181 Solved Assignment 2023, you are investing in your academic success and taking the first step towards achieving your goals. Get your hands on the solution today and see the difference it can make in your studies!
IGNOU BEVAE-181 Assignment Question Paper 2023
Get ahead in your IGNOU Course studies with confidence by reviewing the BEVAE-181 assignment questions before buying the expert-written solution from our app. Quick Search Section in our app makes it easy to double-check the year and session validity of the IGNOU assignment solutions, ensuring that you avoid any confusion. Our aim is to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date IGNOU assignment solutions , and our expert-written assignments are unmatched by any other website. So, before making your purchase, take a moment to review the BEVAE-181 assignment questions and ensure they match your needs. With our attention to detail and expertise, you can trust that you’re getting the right IGNOU assignment solution for your specific needs.
PART – A
1. Why ecological significance of forest is more important in present day context? Explain.
2. Answer the following questions in about 125 words each.
a) Explain the characteristics of Western Ghats for inclusion as Biodiversity hotspots.
b) Why hydropower is regarded as the best source of energy? Explain it in detail.
c) The importance of Biomass has been increasing day by day in our surroundings among renewable resources. Explain it with suitable examples.
d) How does air pollution affect the atmospheric processes?
e) What is Disposal of waste? Why segregation of waste is needed?
3. Explain the human-environment relationship by taking examples of biotic and abiotic components?
4. “As humans civilisation progressed, man started altering the environment in the pursuit of creating an economic, social and cultural environment of his own choice. This slowly resulted in the depletion of natural resources and degradation of environment.” Explain it in context of national legislations of water acts?
5. “Biosphere reserves are internationally recognised areas established to promote and demonstrate a balanced relationship between Humans and the Biosphere.” Elaborate this statement in the context of conservation of nature?
6. Explain the following terms in about 60 words each:
(a) Seed Bank
(c) Biological Oxygen Demand
(d) Public Health
7. Answer the following questions in about 150 words each.
(a) What is lentic and lotic ecosystem? Explain these two with suitable examples.
(b) What is ecological succession? Explain the types of succession with suitable diagrams.
(c) Explain the biocentrism and ecocentrism in context of human’s attitude towards nature?
(d) Define natural calamities and its types with suitable examples.
8. Explain the causes of ozone depletion? How do ultraviolet rays affects human health, animals, plants, micro-organisms, water and air quality.
9. “Education for environmental awareness is essential for the younger generation as well as for the older generation.” Explain the statement with suitable examples.
10. “Water Harvesting is one of the effective measures to combat drought.” Explain this statement with suitable arguments.
BEVAE-181 Sample Solution 2023
Take a look at our sample solution of BEVAE-181 Solved Assignment 2023 to get a feel for the top notch and accuracy of our IGNOU assignment solution. This sample solution is just one example of how we can help you with your IGNOU assignments, and we’re happy to present it as proof that we always produce high-quality work done by subject matter experts. Our assignments are solved by experts from multiple universities, unlike other sites that provide copied or stolen study materials. By doing so, we can guarantee that you will receive solutions that are both original and accurate, providing you with the knowledge you need to succeed academically. Don’t take our word for it; have a look at a sample of our BEVAE-181 Solved Assignment 2023 now and see for yourself. You’ll have the advantage you need to excel in your IGNOU studies with our expert-written assignments.
Answer – 1
Forests play a vital role in maintaining the ecological balance of the planet, and their significance has become even more important in the present day context due to a number of reasons.
First and foremost, forests act as carbon sinks, absorbing and storing large amounts of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. This helps to mitigate the effects of climate change, which is becoming an increasingly pressing issue. Additionally, forests are home to a vast array of plant and animal species, many of which are found nowhere else on Earth. The loss of these species, often referred to as biodiversity, can have far-reaching consequences for the planet’s ecosystems.
Forests also provide important ecosystem services, such as water regulation, soil conservation, and air purification. They play a crucial role in maintaining the water cycle by absorbing and releasing water, regulating the flow of rivers and streams, and protecting against soil erosion. Forests also act as natural filters, absorbing pollutants from the air and purifying it.
Forests are also important for human well-being. They provide a wide range of resources, such as timber, fruits, nuts, and medicinal plants. They also provide opportunities for recreation and tourism, which can be a significant source of income for local communities.
However, despite their importance, forests are under threat from a variety of human activities, such as logging, agriculture, urbanization, and mining. Deforestation, the conversion of forested land to non-forested land, is a major contributor to the loss of forest cover. This not only has ecological consequences, but also has significant social and economic impacts.
In order to protect and conserve forests, it is essential to adopt sustainable land-use practices, such as agroforestry and reforestation. Additionally, policies and regulations must be implemented to limit deforestation and promote reforestation. Community-based conservation approaches, such as those that involve local communities in the management and protection of forests, can also be effective in achieving conservation goals.
Another important aspect of the ecological significance of forests is their role in supporting indigenous communities and traditional cultures. Many indigenous communities around the world have lived in and relied on forests for their livelihoods and cultural practices for generations. They have a deep understanding and knowledge of the forest ecosystem, which is important for its conservation and sustainable management. Additionally, many traditional cultures have spiritual and religious connections to forests, and their destruction can have a profound impact on these communities and cultures.
Forests also play a key role in regulating the global climate. They help to regulate the Earth’s temperature by absorbing and storing carbon dioxide, which is a major greenhouse gas that contributes to global warming. They also release oxygen, which is vital for all living organisms. Furthermore, forests are also important for regulating the water cycle, as they help to prevent soil erosion and protect against floods. They also help to maintain the biodiversity of the planet by providing habitat for a wide variety of plant and animal species.
Moreover, in the present day context, forests are facing a significant threat from the impact of human activities, such as urbanization, industrialization, and agriculture. Deforestation, particularly in tropical regions, is a major contributor to the loss of forest cover, which has far-reaching ecological, social, and economic consequences. The loss of forests also exacerbates the impact of climate change, as fewer forests means less carbon sequestration and more carbon emissions.
However, it’s not all bad news, there are many efforts and initiatives that aim to conserve and protect forests. One of them is REDD+ (Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation), which is a program that aims to reduce carbon emissions from deforestation by providing financial incentives for conservation and sustainable land-use practices. Additionally, many organizations and NGOs are working to protect forests and promote sustainable land-use practices through research, education, and community engagement.
In summary, the ecological significance of forests is more important than ever in the present day context. They play a vital role in maintaining the ecological balance of the planet, supporting indigenous communities and traditional cultures, regulating the global climate, and providing a wide range of ecosystem services. Therefore, it is crucial to take immediate action to protect and conserve forests for the benefit of present and future generations.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You can access the Complete Solution through our app, which can be downloaded using this link:
Simply click “Install” to download and install the app, and then follow the instructions to purchase the required assignment solution. Currently, the app is only available for Android devices. We are working on making the app available for iOS in the future, but it is not currently available for iOS devices.
Yes, It is Complete Solution, a comprehensive solution to the assignments for IGNOU. Valid from January 1, 2023 to December 31, 2023.
Yes, the Complete Solution is aligned with the IGNOU requirements and has been solved accordingly.
Yes, the Complete Solution is guaranteed to be error-free.The solutions are thoroughly researched and verified by subject matter experts to ensure their accuracy.
As of now, you have access to the Complete Solution for a period of 6 months after the date of purchase, which is sufficient to complete the assignment. However, we can extend the access period upon request. You can access the solution anytime through our app.
The app provides complete solutions for all assignment questions. If you still need help, you can contact the support team for assistance at Whatsapp +91-9958288900
No, access to the educational materials is limited to one device only, where you have first logged in. Logging in on multiple devices is not allowed and may result in the revocation of access to the educational materials.
Payments can be made through various secure online payment methods available in the app.Your payment information is protected with industry-standard security measures to ensure its confidentiality and safety. You will receive a receipt for your payment through email or within the app, depending on your preference.
The instructions for formatting your assignments are detailed in the Assignment Booklet, which includes details on paper size, margins, precision, and submission requirements. It is important to strictly follow these instructions to facilitate evaluation and avoid delays.
Terms and Conditions
- The educational materials provided in the app are the sole property of the app owner and are protected by copyright laws.
- Reproduction, distribution, or sale of the educational materials without prior written consent from the app owner is strictly prohibited and may result in legal consequences.
- Any attempt to modify, alter, or use the educational materials for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
- The app owner reserves the right to revoke access to the educational materials at any time without notice for any violation of these terms and conditions.
- The app owner is not responsible for any damages or losses resulting from the use of the educational materials.
- The app owner reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- By accessing and using the app, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- Access to the educational materials is limited to one device only. Logging in to the app on multiple devices is not allowed and may result in the revocation of access to the educational materials.
Our educational materials are solely available on our website and application only. Users and students can report the dealing or selling of the copied version of our educational materials by any third party at our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mobile no. (+91-9958288900).
In return, such users/students can expect free our educational materials/assignments and other benefits as a bonafide gesture which will be completely dependent upon our discretion.